CONDITIONS OF THE BOOKING
The Client: The recipient of the service and name listed on the booking form
Hair Stylist: Becks/Rebecca Simpson
The Agreement: The contract that exists between the client and the hair stylist for the agreed fee.
The fee: The amount payable by the client to the hair stylist for the services listed above.
The event: Relates in principal to the date whereby the event the wedding/event takes place.
The party: Additional members of the bridal party
2. SECURING THE BOOKING OF THE EVENT
The booking of the event is only reserved once the client has paid the non-refundable booking fee deposit of £60 or £70 to the hair stylist.
Arranging a trial does not reserve the hair stylist services for the event.
Upon completion of the trial, a payment of 50% of the full fee must be made within 7 days or the hair stylist reserves the right to release the date.
This payment is non refundable in the event of cancellation.
Events from June – September are subject to a three person minimum booking. A £50 Sur Charge for Bridal Only Bookings Apply during Peak Season (June-Sept)
- Payments can be made in cash, or via bank transfer, cheques will not be accepted.
- The non-refundable booking fee deposit of £60 or £70 paid by the client is taken off the fee.
- The trial cost is paid before the time of trial, unless prearranged with the hair stylist, therefore cash on the day of the trial is then accepted.
- 7 workings days after the trial, 50% of the final fee must be paid, this is to cover last minute cancellations and dates of work that cannot be recovered.
- The remaining 50% is to be paid by the client 14 working days before the event.
- Failure to pay the fees within the stated times will result in the event being released.
4. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT
The client shall inform the hair stylist of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions. The hair stylist cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to the client’s failure to inform them of any known condition.
The hair stylist reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members the party for, but not limited to, abusive and threatening behaviour.
- The hair stylist has the right to turn down additional members if it is not feasible to complete the entire party in time.
- If after the trial the client is wanting to cancel the booking, all payments made upto that point are non-refundable.
- The client at any point in writing can cancel the event.
- The hair stylist will be under no obligation to refund any money paid up until point of cancellation, however the client will not be liable for any further payments.
- The client can cancel a trial at any point however a trial cancelled with less then 24 hours notice will be charged a one off fee of £30.
- Cancellations by the hair stylist due to circumstances including, but not limited to, problems rendering the hair stylist performance of their obligations where no other suitable alternative can be given, a full refund will be given to the client. No further compensation will be offered.
- If the booking is directly affected by circumstance beyond the control of the hair stylist where possible, the hair stylist will endeavour to rectify such situations, however no compensation will be offered on the hair stylist part. It is strongly advised you take out wedding insurance to cover you against these situations.
The client agrees that the hair stylist may use any photography for publicity purposes which include but are not limited to the hair stylists website and social media pages.
7. TRAVEL EXPENSES
The client will cover any necessary travel expenses of the hair stylist as agreed at time of booking, this is to include should it be required, congestion charging, tolls and parking charges.
Travel is charged at 50p per mile and includes the return journey.
8. OVER NIGHT LOCATION EXPENSES
Should the client wish for the hair stylist to be on site the night before the event, accommodation and a meal should be provided. Costs payable to the client.